September 15, 2008

Charman thought that she could fly -she's outta her mind



Yoxzxzxzxzxz.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL SEPTEMBER BABIES OUT THERE.


alright.
something happened recently.
which leads to a result of you seeing me limping around in school


i was at pasir ris.
played basketball and soccer.
whennnnn..
roy was resting,
i thought i could scare him and
.


.


.


.


.


.


so,
i jumped.
and ended myself heels over head.


so they helped me stop th bleeding and..
when i reached home at around 2am plus in th morning,
i realised that it didn't stop bleeding at all!
so my mom rushed me to th clinic to have it stitched.

gerald lied to me-.-
he told me not to worry.
he said that it wouldn't leave a scar
so i disturbed him th whole night.
or rather, haunt him:X
whatever.

the doctor just stitch it up and claimed that it was an easy one.
but on sunday,
it was still bleeding!!!
@()&$*%^Q_#P@$(I
HAHA.
it's not his fault lah.
i walked too much:O


roy made a few comments.
"i thought i had a close shot of an animal flying over me"
"den when i look again,"
"i found out that it was you"
"so funny lah!"

what a joker!>:@

tina and lynn
"see lah. you really think you can fly ah?"

>D:

digusting and gross pictures ahead!



notice the "string"? thats th stitch



& i was given some tablets
to consume three times a day.
i always forget about them.
sad uh?



this is my thired stitch.
first one was on my forhead.
i was jumping around and knocked onto th wall in a chalet.
second one was near my eye.
third one was because i thought i cound fly-.-

i had a difficlut time this afternoon walking home form yewtee.
it took me 45mins!
LMAO!
i'm not being sarcastic okk!

at that point i really wanted to give up.
it was tiring and painful.
and i felt that i was troublesome for my friends in school.
so yup.
i wanted to sit down until next week so that by th time, i can get my stitches out.
quite an experience for me.
and my is just something so minor?
compared to those who have cancer and all.

i reached home in th end.
slowly but surely(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!