December 13, 2008




(band dinner)



note: i'll post photo, slowly and one by one(:

TAGS REPLIES!

Evangeline,: LOVE CHARMANY!
REPLY: haha! evan is loved toooooo!
Leqi: O; Thanks charman
REPLY: it was nothing(: my second post with your big big name neh! but this time not dedicated to you only:X
shu shia: Stead! change of url take note yea? =] u and miss u lots!! =]
REPLY: yeah. and you didn't even ask em out.
aiksoon:): k hi
REPLY: oh hello(:
minjeixD: =Dtaqqies<3!
REPLY: retard = randomness!
ken Ng: hihi..chio bu, mind intro?
REPLY: after you clarify yourself first. who are you, and which school(:
; Natashaa ♥: hey senior ! tagged ! remain chio and high I LOVE SWISS WINDS !
REPLY: lols! how did you know that i'm always highhh-.-
JUDYHENG: misses too <33 9
REPLY: (:
Evangeline,: CHARMANYYYYYY <3
REPLY: EVANNNNNNNNY! x3
~!Huiiminn: Ximgan... sorry sorry horhh! IMISSANDLOVEYOU<33
REPLY: said nvm le.
minjeixD: YO retard de=pfriday qian=D
REPLY: orh. jian..
passer: wow! i see that your blog is back to the intresting one! haha. why the sudden change?
REPLY: because of a sudden name(: haha. someone talked to me.
chinwei: HELLO!
REPLY: SO LONG NEVER TAG ME DE!!

had performance yesterday.
tiring and super tiring.
but worth.

was sleeping so soundly this morning when..
my phone rang.
this person woke me up from my bloody sleeppppp!
den my eyes lighted up..


.


.


.


.


.


.


..


HO JIE QI!
she was @ my void deck.
she wanted to meet me-.-
den i brushed my teeth and ran down.
brought my breakfast down also
*face turns red*

hello girl!
because i was worried abt you okkk!
den she wasn't there alr.
so gobbled my breakfast in th lift.

went stagmont and met her.
talked to her for hours.

den changed and went church.

CHAI XINYING!
i wanna go out with you and stay over lahhh!
W%I^*(#^&%@*%*($^&*@%^@*
don't care you rob bank or what!
i don't care!
before this holiday ends!!!

and HO JIEQI!
WO AI NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zaijian people(:
moodless now.
sometimes, th happiness will slowly fade away when it isn't continuous.

i beg you to make me happy once and forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!