December 5, 2008



HEY yo!
i'm in a super high mood now.
currently waiting for aiksoon help me upload my photos first.
i guess my blogging spirit is back!
wooots!
come come inspirationnnnnnnnnnns!
hohoho!
my dear!
you saved my precious blog's life!
thank you for that>:DDDDD
*super smile!*

lemme see.
shall blog abt tday first.
band as usual.
but tday was a little fun!
everywhere we went for sectionals, we were being asked to go somewhere else.
first cleaner den shashi.
OMGOMG!
but finally, found a new place!
th canteen!
it's super ncie there lah!
i love new places!

den after lunch.
walked back to school with nicholas, zhengyong and their so called "gang"
they were acting like ()^%*(^%&*@^*(
den i look at them.
den nicholas "see what see never see before uh?"
was super funny th way he siad it.
retard is th word:p

den joked around with ZHENGYONG!
he is super funny!
when there's me!
*winks*

walking pass th school carpark den suddenly this weird junior of ours laughed and ran away.
den jieqi pointed towards nicholas shirt.
nicholas!
being a major is not so a good thing!
but i admire you for th courage and your sense of responsibility!

den was happily drinking h2o when..
Jieqi's fillings in her tooth dropped!
D:
TAKECARE MY DEAR.
but i was so bad!
on my way to gombak mrt i kept laughing non stop while she was in pain!
haha.

okayokay.
going overseas to clubmed den batam tomorrow!
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*jumps*
so i gotta sleep early cause i'm leaving super early.

but before that,
i promised someone to reature him long long ago.
but i was too busy to do so!
D;
and now..
he is..
ahye!
don't forget drumrolls lah!
*drumrolls*
.
.
.

.
.

.

.

.
.
.
.

.
LEE AIK SOON!
jidan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my dear faithful friend!
*claps*
ohoh!
but sadly, i forgot i wanted to feature him for what.
D;
butbutbut!
HE HELPED ME ALOT ALOT!
and he entertained me alotalot!
my dear eggie!
hoho!
thankyou so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh!
for i dunch know what.
but since you don't like my choc,
i shall let you eat ham okk!
smile because i said so:P
ff: "That's how it is. Both don't start th talk, both stays stupid den.."

wanping!
cheerup pleasssssssse.

;What do you expect? it's life. ZHIYING! COME ONLINE!

and i noticed how you blogged last time.
i read it all, i read it clear.
it used to be intresting until secondofmaytwothousand8

make me happy like tday so that you can save me from frowning and save my blog from dying from those boring days!

i'm going kunkun people!
say byeee.
tataaaaaaaaaaa.
tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

okk.
shall stop playing.

bye.

wait.
jidan!
my photos!!!

right.
toodles.
miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!