August 21, 2011

Goody new shoes

Fai and co. is over at my place chillin' and watching some movie right now- I am no.4 (nice show. lol). heheh. Too bad Jhun and Nicole isn't here to join us. (This is th first time we're having movie night over at my place! I think?)


So yeah. Some updates on what I've been doing.


So last Saturday, I went to celebrate my grandma's birthday. Was her 68th birthday but she insisted she was 70. Oh wellz......

Went to a certain tio chu restaurant for dinner. She loves tio chu style.
 Heheheh. My adorable grandpa playing with his digital cam.
 HAHAHAH. Adorable couple aren't they? ^^
 My grandma's cake!

Then Sunday, CHC's 22nd Anniversary!! ^^

Service with Dr Yonggi Cho!!
Rushed to expo after service for my bro's competition at some Olympic festival thingy

Today, rushed down to Wheellock in the morning, started off with a pretty bad day already. Then went off to clem, walked around for an hour on my own, met many people there though, Bojiang, Minjiang and Amethyst!

Off to meilin road(?) after that for the guo tei and sour spicy soup which was previously at queensway.
  

Queensway after that to buy my track shoe but I end up getting................
..........................
....................
.............
......
....

Dr Martens! 

Unfortunately, went home and realized that this isn't the design I want. I wanted a lower cut one.
>):

SO NOW HOWWWWWWWWWW.

But anyway, I'm still happy. hehehe. Love God, love my mummy and daddy!

Gonna have to mug hard for up coming prelim 2!
Stay safe and take care for the time being.

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!