August 6, 2011


Thought it was about time I do some updating to salvage my blog that is as good as dead. I have never imagined that this day would come because I used to tell myself  that I will update my blog and keep it alive no matter what. 

I've lots of photos on hand now, but I'll post them up only by the end of this week. Can't wait for next week. Lots of things going on, important events like our National Day!

Don't forget to catch the Command Band Swiss Winds on tv once again! Can't wait to see my juniors in the parade! 

Gonna have fun on Monday in school then at KBOX to do some crazy shufflin' again. And off to Auntie Daisy's place @ Timah to vist the 3 dogs! ^^ it's been 4 years since I last visit them. What's more, Nicholas is joining me there this year! Which means that I won't have to be lonely girl, squatting with the dogs! hahah.

For now, off to meet Joshua for lunch then Grandma's (dad's side) place for dinner and Fai's place after that!
Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!