August 12, 2011

Here's a video of National Day Celebration in school :)


Can't wait for service this weekend!! 
CHC's 22nd anniversary with Dr. Yonggi Cho!!
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, this week passed pretty quickly ^^
just 2 days in school and it's the weekends already!
But it also means Prelim 2 is around the corner and soon, O levels. URGHHHH!!!!

I've already planned so many things to do before Os end!!!!
Renovating my room, trip to Brisbane to visit my cousins, clubmed, Mad thrills, overseas trip etc.
Can't wait to do them alllllllllllllll!!!!!!!


For now, I shall concentrate on getting $$$$ and my studies. 

If you've been following me on twitter, you would know something happened to me last weekend. Will blog about it soon.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!