September 5, 2011

Day 01:


Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

recent picture. 



interesting facts.
1)  I have a square face. Not that I like it but there's only a few people with squarish face features. 
My friends  call it box/square face or domo.
2) I have a bad habit of biting my nails. (lol. If you even find it interesting)
3) I actually don't have a chinese name. My name is just Chuang Charman. The lady who was making 
my IC even quarreled with me about it and only kept quiet after she check it with the school. 
4) I can be so shy when you first meet me but after you get to know me......... you'll want to shut my mouth. HAHAH! TRUE STORY!
5) I can't take the smell of coffee. Thus, after my friends have their coffee, they'll try not to talk to 
me.
6) I cried for 3 months after my hamsters died. So I'm never gonna buy a pet nor will my parents 
buy me one. In fear that I'll start crying for months again after my pet die. lol
7) I'm really a hardcore fan of blackberry, I bought 2 covers even before I have it. 
8) I cringe when people use the term "bah".
9) I'm known as "cheerful" because I used to be a really bubbly girl. I could laugh for 3hrs non stop.
10) I make sure my soft toys are all placed properly on my bed before I sleep. I have this  weird 
thing with soft toys, I cry when the head of my mouse was tore off by my bro cause we fought when I was 7 and I cried  for 3 days when I lost my monkey.
11) I don't like watching movies in the cinema. I've only went out 3 times with my friends for 
movie.
12) I throw tantrums have I feel restless and don't have enough sleep. I'll scream and cry and 
the only time I'll stop is when I'm tired enough to fall asleep. 
13) I have very serious phobia of certain kind of living animal or any images/structures of it 
(not telling though. but that phobia almost caused my death when I was 6.)
14) I'm sometimes so lazy that I won't even go to the toilet when I have to pee.
15) I believe in tooth fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!