September 2, 2011

My very last Teachers' Day celebration in Swiss yesterday! The same old thing, just a little better?
We, forever doing last minute work.
LOL. I had to take this down! JUST LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT WHAT TIMOTHY WROTE. LOLLLL

Overall, celebration was so so but ah, to see a difference, it will take years. Swiss has always been so typical.
I miss how it was like when I first entered. When celebrations were made better because the whole class would go up on stage and performed. It was more entertaining. 

Now? Celebrations are just plain boring and we have to make it entertaining on our own.

So yesterday, many came back. Jingyin, Zhenyuan, evan, tiq etc.
didn't really have time to catch up with them though ):

home to shower and slept for awhile, went to lot later.
Lot was crowded!! I dislike going to crowded places.

So yeap, luckily, we didn't stay at lot for long. We headed over for Kbox.
Kbox boy wasn't there though :/

I kept laughing to myself during Kbox and did pretty stupid stuffs. 

Uhmm, let the pictures do th talking?


Was walking around lot after that and my twitter timeline was filled with tweets about Mac's new twitter fries.
Told my girls and we went to mac immediately to try it. LOL!
So yeap! that was how I spent yesterday.

Gonna go for tuition later then join Rachel for her cell group. Pray that things will go well and that there won't be too many awkward moments! :X

What a decision made. I will miss my 7pm show >):
Which is the only show I watch. SADSHIT.

OH YA!!! AND HOW DO Y'ALL LIKE MY NEW FRINGE??? HAHAHAH! FINALLY GOT RID OF THE ANNOYING LONG CENTER PARTING FRINGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!