September 10, 2011

Day 02:

Day 02- The meaning behind your blog name


Kissonyou because it first sounds silly. Like how most of my friends would sometimes describe me. Then, also because it gives you the happy feeling if you say it altogether. Like how I'm known as "cheerful" in my class. 
Which actually, at the first look, it describes me. Anyway, I'm already associated with this name. Like whenever people see @kissonyou, they'll know it's me.


And if you're able to infer, it actually means "your lipstick stained on my cheek" quoted by Howard Lee or something like that. It's like something you can't forget. Something that will leave a deep impression on you because it's left there.
So yuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, ok whatver. Just take it as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!