March 2, 2013

A MONTH ALL IN ONE


ALOHA PEOPLE!!

My exams ended just this Tuesday and now I'm as free as a flying bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
Or not.


Time to re-cap!
Starting from First day of CNY!

CNY DAY 1 


My brother's DM, My JC litas, my youngest brother's sperry.






As usual, first day of CNY was "dedicated" to all my relatives. Just like every year, we visited our relatives and went by the same route. Nothing changed.




Oh. And this is prolly my worst CNY ever in terms of outfit. I only had like an hr to choose my CNY clothes so I ended up agreeing to whatever my mum buys me -.-
Really disliked what I was wearing for both days. Mainly because the dresses were neither long nor short.


And I cracked by bb housing again ):



CNY DAY 2




And just like usual, second day of CNY was for friend's relatives


Oh. And my brother fractured his wrist/arm during training on CNY eve -_-





Max cutie ^^

CNY DAY 3





Open house cum celebration of my brother's birthday

Last day of Year 1 Sem 2 



headed to town with Sam, Mel, Willie, Isabel and Steff for ABTM 2. lol. My 6th/7th time going to the cinema?



And then after that it was the start of my final exams.
And floor party on Sunday.



Fast forward a little, on Thursday, which was Fiona's birthday, we woke up early to head down to her place to give her a little surprise before going for our exams.
 

Really tired me from not being able to sleep well for the whole week. 

Friday after screwing up my paper (technically, and frankly speaking, wasn't my fault) but anyways,
headed to Jalan Keyu with some of my classmates for beancurd and prata -_- 
Nothing better to do right... 







Then headed over to Minjiang/Bojiang's place at night for steamboat dinner!



Back to Band on Saturday and after that, went off for Fiona's birthday celebration.



and at night, my cousin's 21st.


On Tuesday after my exams finally ended, I headed to town with Jas, Willie, Mel, Steff and Isabel and then got myself a little gift ^^

A NEW WALLET! YAY!

Met my girls on Wednesday to sign up for my driving and then we headed to Shakery for lunch.


Then headed to holland in the evening to meet Evan for dinner!





Pretty much sums up everything that I haven't blogged about. WHAO. I covered the whole of Feb in a post. A new post up soon!!
Giving up this weekend and next's for money.

Don't know if I should head back to band tmr. I want to but I'm so lazy ):
Shall see.

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!