March 22, 2013

Update: Work and work and lots of going back to Swiss

I've been going back to Swiss a lot lately because I've been rather free this holiday without any chalets to attend nor did I go overseas.

And how can my favorite Fish beehoon be missed out when I go back to Swiss! So I've been going back every Tuesday since 2 weeks ago for my fish beehoon ^^ Talking about it now makes me wanna have it.



Last Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all spent at FEP in my shop from afternoon to night because Chloe went overseas for her sourcing trip.

And on Friday before work, I took on another job for a campaign with Shaun and Fiona and had fun working ^^ I think it's the best job I've gotten so far because my job makes people happy.

Then we headed to FEP for chicken rice for lunch and I opened my shop early and both of them stayed in my shop for an hour or so before leaving for their individual business for the rest of the day.


People from the other shops told me that Chloe has sold her shop which actually means I'm gonna lose my job in a month's time but I've got no idea why Chloe isn't telling me anything at all :/ 
Not that I won't be able to find another job because the boss of the shop beside my shop (shall not mention shop name here) has asked me to work for her a month ago and gave me her number to contact her once Chloe closes the shop.
Still, I don't know about working in another shop which is on the same level and same corridor as this current shop I'm working in.
I'll miss the counter and my shop, I'll miss taking my shoe off whenever I go to work in slippers and I'll miss blasting the music when I'm bored. I'll miss everything about working at The Only Place :/ 

On Friday, the boss of Charmax decided to order 10 bowls of green bean soup and gave us each a bowl! This is one of the main reason why I want to stay and work at FEP at the same level/corridor as long as I can till I graduate. Everyone is just so nice and fun to be with even though we're from different shops.



In a blink of an eye, it's Friday again. I've got no idea what I did this week man. All I know is a huge part of it consist of going to band and on Tuesday was with Joshua and we spent almost the whole day together and ended our day chatting with our juniors at mac from 6pm+ all the way till almost 11pm.


Argh, gotta sleep. Don't know if I should go back to band tmr. My 2nd bank account is now left a single digit. WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!