March 2, 2013

WORRY KEPT ME AWAKE

The past one week I've been in a daze.
The thoughts and worries kept me awake.
If you've eaten, if you've rested. If you needed someone, if you're tired.

Check the time, it was 3am, I had papers the next day I wanted sleep, I wished my countless worries would end.

Woke up the next day early in the morn, I headed to school though I'm tired I know still, I must move on.

It was torture, it was such a chore. Why does my mind choose to worry about someone who doesn't care at all.

I wanted sleep I wanted not to bother. Then on Monday, I finally stopped worrying I thought I could sleep better; but I was wrong my night didn't get easier.

I woke up every one hour later. The nightmares that woke me up wasn't even scary at all. You were in it and I could guess why it woke me up after all. Seems like I didn't let go at all. But that's not the truth, I know it's not. You're not the one I want after I sorted out my thoughts.

I guess I was just missing my good friend. The one I knew before he became another man.

Scared I'll be torn apart by a wolf in mask of a name I know so well that has been kept in my heart.

I just want to sleep.
I just need my sleep.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!