May 8, 2013

It's funny how we say we'll never let a friendship go


Sometimes they change
From bad to worse;

Can that happen

In reverse?


People I’ve known,
Ones I’ve outgrown,
Is it likely that they could have
Broken the curse?

I always consider
That people may change…
But change for the better
Became rather strange

Though I wonder with care,
I’m just not too aware
If the bullets ran out
Or I’m just out of range

Ground Zero by Jeremiah Gammell



And I honestly miss how close we used to be. But 5 turns to 4, 4 turns to 2. Now we're not close anymore, thanks for closing the door. Unresponsive friendship/relationships are the hardest to deal.

I remember how I was once depressed over the break up, you girls never saw me so upset over a breakup before. I cried so much and was feeling down for days. And I remember how you girls decided to give me a surprise on Friday, 24th 2010. You girls lifted me up when I was down, cheer me up when I all that was on my face was a frown, built me up when I stumbled onto the ground. I'm upset, I'm affected so much I can't get my work done, I can't go to sleep. But now, I've been feeling sad for days, I'm about to break down, tell me where are you girls now.

我不关心我们多久不见面。我关心的事我们的心便。
6:29 PM - 8 May 13 · Details

“I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!