May 7, 2013

TO HAVE A MEAL

I wanted to meet up for sushi not only because I was craving for it but because I just wanted to meet. But what I got as an answer was "No, I'm not craving for it".

It's sad to see our friendship being reduced to this state. Where we can only meet for a meal not because we miss each other since we haven't been meeting up as often with one another but only because of the food, we say, "we're craving for it".

This friendship means more to me than being able to fulfil my food cravings or being able to have more money. Because there were times when I didn't crave for a certain food but agreed to meet because what I wanted was a meal together, what kind of food we were eating did not matter. And there were times when I compromised on not eating/spending for a week just so I have enough money to meet.

What does the friendship mean to you? Honestly. But don't give me an answer from your heart. What I want is actions to prove it means to you in your heart. I don't need pretty and nice words written on a card. Think about your actions and give me an answer according to your consciousness. How much effort has been made the past one year.

我们看不到的 外人看得一清二楚。

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!