May 2, 2013

Updates: School, work, new car and stuff

ALOHA!

It's been super long since the last time I blogged. So, my life as a year 2 student in poly has officially started and it's only the first few weeks of school and I'm already drained.

Lots of assignments, designs and stuffs which I got to hand up. Time to get a little more serious and mature by studying hard. Also have to attend lots of talks to collect CCE points so I will be able to catch up.

Summing up, I've really really, been very busy.




Other than school, I've been working in a new shop- which I've mentioned a few post before and I'm so much closer to Joanne (current boss) than Chloe because Chloe's personality is a little bit more like mine whereby we won't make the first move to get to know someone better till someone gets the ball rollin'. So yep, happy at work, happy to be working at the same corridor at FEP, happy to have a good boss.

Work aside, my dad also sold Wish which has been taking me to places since 9 years back... whichwas in pri2. And compared to the cars my family owned previously, I am more attached to wish because wish is like my second home! I've slept in wish more than any other places in my whole teenage life other than my house. Wish is like my second home apart from my home and Swiss.




And on the day daddy sold wish, I cried. Will really really miss this car which I've kinda "grew up" with ): You've served my fam well. Thank you for the great 9 years.




And because my dad got a new car that's why he gotta sell wish.
So yup... though I still prefer wish but I gotta accept that daddy has sold it and the current car isn't all that bad either. Just that it's kinda impossible to sleep in it cause it's not a freaking 7 seater and thus, seats can be pushed all the way down. Can't sleep in car when I'm tired = miserable. 

But anyway, getting used to the new car and it's all good.












And............. was walking around cwp one day with the girls after school when I saw these shoes and I got them immediately. lol



Some text design work I did.



That's what I've been doing so far.
URGH. I'm so tired and I still have got work to do.

And I don't know when I will blog again so I'll see ya when I see ya.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!