October 11, 2013

I BECAME MERLION AGAIN

Haven't ate anything the whole of today because I've been vomiting non stop ): Think I'm down with food poisoning for drinking too much again.
I got no idea why this always happens to me esp after drinking Vodka?!!?

Went over to Nais's place with the guys to drink last night. 
And I drank so much I ended up vomiting all the way back, on John Lim's hand and in Minjiang's car. lol.
Still, I'm so glad to have friends like them taking care of me, cleaning up after me and making sure I'm fine and well :) 


I wasn't drunk though.
Eugene suspects I'm allergic to alcohol because each time I drink a little too much I would start vomiting even though I'm not drunk. And it's like I would vomit for days!!!?!?!?! 
):

But whenever I eat lemons while drinking this wouldn't happen.
I must never drink without lemons!! >:(
When I drink without lemon I become merlion!

Anywayz, Nais said my face slimmed down a lot after being a Merlion.
I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy about it though lol. Because for my face to slim down I had to go through vomiting for a day and not being able to take in food.

Sigh pie.

I really hope I'll recover tomorrow.
I feel so terrible.

Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!