October 16, 2013

NOT LOOKING FORWARD


School is starting in less than a week time and I'm already dreading it so much.
lol. It's no surprise anyway cuz I've been repeating "I don't like poly"/ "poly sucks" ever since I entered poly.

But really, I think the only time when I genuinely enjoyed myself in poly was in Year1Sem2.


I miss laughing till I literally rofl.


It was so much fun during that sem and for the very first time I actually looked forward to going to classes everyday in poly.
And how I especially look forward to Wednesday classes, walking out halfway in the middle of the class to go out and have our sex conversation LOL.
I also miss sitting beside my Retarded Jasmine a lot.








Man, I honestly wished we didn't have to change classes every semester or worst, every day.
It was only in Year1Sem1 (Likhock, Natalie, Jeevan, etc) and esp Sem2 where I actually found people whom were genuine. 

And though I did enjoy Y2S1's modules, it was kinda tough and having people from my Y1S2 class being in the same class as me made my days a lot bearable. People like Syirah, Hasif, Phoebe, Sareeta, Ryan and also a few other friends like Lavania, Weishan, Farah, Jed and Jayden.




And not forgetting the girls who always met up with me for lunch. Isabel, Steff, Sam and Wenting.



Our timetable is so different next semester, I don't even think we'll be able to have lunch together anymore :/ 

Don't wanna jinx it but it's just that I'm someone who's really afraid of changes? And I really don't like being in a new environment.

But you people made me laugh, was able to get me to open up, bought food for me when I skip my meals, helped me with my assignments and just really made my life in poly a lot more bearable. I thank you for that. 

I know some have been asking me to dedicate a post to you girls. Well, I don't know if this counts but really, I know this sounds kinda cheesy but w/o you people I'll probably be skipping school and giving up on it alr.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!