October 4, 2013

OCTOBER IS HERE

*clears throat and prepares for speech*

In just a blink of an eye, September has passed and October has come. 
I wonder how many of you have actually done something for yourself in which you'll be grateful for when you look back on all the months that have passed in this year 2013.

Just kidding.

I think I might just be a few months early making this speech. lol.
I'll save that for the end of the year.
But OMG time really flies. 
I don't know if it's me but time flew past especially fast this year. I was reading through all my old blog posts and wished so much I could relieve all those memories. But I can't ): Which is the saddest thing of all.


Anyway, can we all have a min of silence here in remembrance of me when I had my long hair, also in spirit and soul............ lol I don't know what I'm blabbering about.
But ya. In remembrance of me when I had my long hair not just in the way I look but really, me. Because I was also also a different person then.  


2011



2012



Gah, I miss my long hair.



Went for my 3rd driving practical lesson and I was so happy!!!!!!!!!!!
heheh. I finally went on the road. I was still complaining on twitter about how the process of learning driving was and still is such a chore. But I was really really glad I went on the road today!! MUAHAHAHAH!
*pats shoulder*


Anyway, here's what made my night




HAHAHHAAH 
GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!