November 13, 2013

Mad about shoes 2


OMGGGGG. I've been holding myself back for pretty long this year and I can't do it anymore! As soon as I saw that left foot updated their facebook with a new photo of their new pair of New Balance in store, I started to have this overwhelming urge to get to town tomorrow to get it. 

Here's the pair.

However, I've never really been a fan of New Balance and I do find it kinda too "mainstream" now that everyone has it so it stopped me from getting this pair I really wanted so much the other time round. 






This time, I really need a pair of new shoes URGENTLY and I can't decide which!! I chanced upon these pairs of nikes some time back and I really love them as well!! However, I couldn't find them anywhere!!!!
 URGH! I can't decide!! I want to get them asap!! LIKE TOMORROW!!


):

Wish I could get them all.


UPDATE (14/13): I couldn't wait and I went to get one of the shoes today


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!