November 7, 2013

The "You deserve better" losers

There are 3 parts to a sincere apology.
First is saying "I'm sorry", promising that you won't do it again and then asking yourself what you can do to make things better/make up for your mistake.

However, it's kinda sad to know that all everyone knows about an apology is just saying "I'm sorry".
There's no point in apologising if you're going to make the same mistakes and hurt the people you've apologised to again.

But what's worse is when people apologise for hurting you just to leave.

I feel absolutely disgusted whenever someone apologises and then carries on saying "you deserve better so I'm gonna leave" blahblahblah.

And I got that from 2 of the people I once loved dearly yesterday.

Why do I call them losers?
Because people who use the line "You deserve better" are people who just don't want to give what's "better" to you.

So after saying "sorry" and instead of picking up the pieces, trying to make things better, they go on saying "you deserve better"/ "this is for the best" and leave. And they say that in such a nice deceiving way when in reality, it really means "I'm in the wrong but I'm a lousy human being so instead of trying to make it up to you, I'm going to run away because it's easier"

Really dislike the "you deserve better" idiots. Don't comfort your conscience by lying to me that you're only letting me go cuz you love me.

I'm so sick of this shit. I've got enough on my plate. I can't think properly and my mind is so clouded. I'm so done with this. I'm really so tired of forgiving people just so they can hurt me again.

I'm so sick of giving chances when all people do is to take advantage of them. And when it's time they should pick the mess up and make up, they choose to walk away because they don't wanna try, they don't wanna put in the effort to fight for me like how I've fought for them.

Why am I always the one fighting for people.
And people who claim that I "deserve better" never ever fought for me. This is bullshit. It really is.

I'm always the one left behind to pick up the pieces. I'm really tired.

And it's okay if no one fights for me cause this time, I'm going to fight for myself.


Sent via BlackBerry from SingTel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!