October 20, 2014

Last Semester


Hello you guyyyyyyyyyyys.

School started for me today after my almost 7 months "break" from school.
Technically speaking, it was only 2 and a half months break because I had my internship from March to July then I went back to work as a temp staff for the month of August.
So I actually didn't really have a long holiday okayyyyyy.

But I'm so glad I didn't have to step into campus for 7 months ^^


My first day of school and I WAS LATE 
T.T



And our problem for the day. lol.
DAMN LAME!?!? 
But then again, it was good to not have to start working on projects on the first day.




Decided to use the game that Stan thought me how to play during our trip in Boracay and Faci got too into the game as well and decided to bet our grades on the game. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!