October 19, 2014

School Starts Tomorrow


Nais's place at 10pm on Friday night as usual.
The guys, Nais's and Nais's mum were made to watch some chinese show with me before we can head out for supper. While I was watching my show, Nais and John Lim became bored and while the guys were all waiting for me to finish watching my show they started to entertain themselves by having some farting fest?!?!?! GROSS.

Show ended at 1am and we headed out to Upper Thomson for Prata!

I was playing the song "I love it" in the car 
*song playing: I crashed my car into the bridge, I don't care~~*
Guys: I CARE I CARE
lollol cuz they were driving hahahaah.




Tried their crispy prata and it was good.

At about 3am, the guys decided that they wanted to go McRitchie Park just for fun and so we did.

BUT WE WITNESSED SOMETHING WEIRD AND IT DISRUPTED OUR PLAN.
We were about to enter the carpark when we saw the car going up and down with brakes light on.
"omgomg someone having sex in car!!"
And out of curiosity, all of us decided to drive nearer to the car to check whatever that was happening out. Upon driving nearer to the car, we realised there was NO ONE inside wtf?!?!
But the brake lights were still on so John and Minjiang decided to get down the car and go take a look. (Damn stupid and annoying lah I feel, cause what if something was really wrong and they came back possessed?!?!)
Anyway, they were damn stubborn so they went down and have a look and still, NO ONE WAS IN THE CAR.

Decided not to play with fire and left the place after Minjiang went to use the toilet.
After leaving the carpark, we decided to look at the car again and now, the brake lights were off. FREAKING HELL!?!

Was damn freaked out already so I got John Lim (not my ideal choice but I really had no choice) to send me up the lift cause I'm a coward duh. And this idiot decided it was funny to scare me again before leaving, he totally did not expect me to scream but I did... at 4am lol.

Minjiang who was in his car parked downstairs could hear me from 9 floors up. LOLLOL.

DON'T SCARE ME MOFOS.


Couldn't sleep the whole night and next morning, I had to wake up extra early on Saturday to meet Isabel and accompany her for some NIE talk which we ended up not going to. lol


So here's just us, visiting NTU and NIE on a Saturday morning wtf. 


Went for service as usual on Sunday morning. 


Shabu Shabu for lunch before heading home



And I slept till 8.30pm after.



Start of my last semester tomorrow.
Can't wait.
To graduate I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!