October 17, 2014

TGIW

A spontaneous decision to head to zouk yesterday with a hell lot of friends that were picked randomly and they didn't even know each other but agreed to come party with me :')

Met up with Fiona and Rayden (who both don't know each other lol) and headed over to zouk to meet  Eugene, Hong Xiang, Nais, Lynn, Stan and Yong Chow.

And had my first hobo experience......... 
I've never drank outside the club ever.





They decided not to buy vodka and went with Martel + Jagger because I can't take vodka or I'll get alcohol poisoning
:')



Drank and played some drinking games outside before we finally decide to head in at around 1am++













Thankful for Eugene, Hongxiang, Rayden and Stan esp for saving me from the drunk guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!