February 6, 2008

HEY HEY YOU YOU!

some people gonna go malaysia t find penguines.
And I shall close one eye only for this timeeeee.
O.x


ohkay.
I'm tireddddddd.
but not sleeping yet because I'm currently chatting with Le Qi! She is nice girl lah!
anyone want her?
heh!

- Sat morning

Damn!
not allowed t go in ytps tday!
and that sucks.
MEHHH.


slacked.
ms tay said my skirt veryyyyyyy short.
then ask me tuck in allll th wayyyyyyyyyy.
wth?
nvm
but she's nice :D
she allowed me t walk and jump around during maths.
yay!

me, jq, yanting, eden, stanley and tat fong skipped eng!
no miss rina.
lols.
we were like slacking after music.
i started telling jq.
"eh. i forget how t go back class ah"
den she continued telling yanting
den pass around
so we walked slowly.
den pretend t fall.
alot of crappy stuffs.
den reach class.
eden and stanley went alll th way t sec3 blk.
left 5mins.
miss rina scolded.
nvm.
who cares.

crap tday.
m i s s

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!