February 24, 2008

BREAK AWAY

sup peopleeeeeeee!

forget abt thursday.
i'll just skip to friday..

friday was godamn BAD.
oh ya oh ya.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA, DICKSON and NISA!(inserts hearts!)
:D


i guess i did something wrong again.
@ least there are still people who won't give up on me :)
yep.
and i got punished.
and Joshua got me into more trouble and we got punished even more.
mr funny guy.

a closer step inner everyday, tells me that you are not as close to me like those days...

and i cried during sectional again
my eyes was sooooooooo red for the first time.
yep.
nvm.

kailing's little touch did alot.
it was care and concern all i need.
& theo:)
she NEVER fails to make me smile.
Jia her NEVER gives me up.

i gotta say.
all 3 are NOW good enough for me alr.

i respect ONLY
th current sec4 majors,
current sec2 (are not for me t say.)
sec3 can get th hell out of my life manzxz.
except for some**
like andy:)

theo and i also realised something.
ohyaohya!
luqman, joycelyn and zhi hao came back too:)
any of luqman's fans reading my blog?
heh.
he's th runner up for dunno what man thing.

jia her and me was talking about our pp (principal player).
ALL th pp in cornet section = VERY GOOD LOOKING.
this year.. heex:)
you'll never know.


ohh. and this hand belongs to TIMOTHY CHIA WEI RONG. see th difference? he got it from sparing. its funny how they spar. pht's and th NA'08 are so diff!
(photos taken away @ th moment.)
and this is veryyyy cool. HAHA. there goes my bestie.
(photos taken awayy)
-- its on this day which i sort of made someone jealous or something?
hee.


and i went t hospital yesterday.
heee.
i got stroke.
jkjk.
fai's in hospital

see th thing on its hand?
he was almost crying lah.
damnnnnnnnnnnnnn painful.
-get well soon.

bacon(L) just reminded me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST XINYING!
shes gonna be so shocked.
how did he know?
ohman.

1st stand no strength.
2nd stand cannot hang.
3rd stand totally no comments.
of cos it may not be true too:)
just something i made up.

open up my eyes t see th things unseen.
teach me how t love like you have loved me.
break my heart for what breaks yours
everything i am.

k LIN<3 i'm uploading photos just for you:)
as i promised.

some photos during cny can skip.
since you have too right?
and "some"ONE can go t pepo's blog and see..
those pineapple tarts are like damn mini and cute manzxz.
and this is th smart teacher i was talking abt.

and th whiteboard:)!

my ximgan<3!>FRIEND? for fuck?
-roll eyes.
shes jealous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!