February 9, 2008

sup sweeties.

fyi,
its 11pm on fri night 8FEB.
now!
not whatever you see up there.
th sucking blogger just can't allow my previous post t stay being seen
if i have a second post for th day

heeeeeeeeeeeee.
i'm back homeeeeeeeeeeee.
went t theo's
wasn't very sucessful tho.
i dun wanna stay.
heart breaking- both of them my own snr!
ohhhhhhhhhhhh damnit!
nvm.
at least i had a lil fun:)

forget about itttttttttttttt.
so i just called daddy t tell him i'm home alr.
and he said.
so early>?
like wtffffffffffffffffffffffffff??
if i had known i'll go with ian t stagmon longerrrr!
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

yep
ian sort of walk me back?
small world.
pearlyn and fionn knows ian.
ohkay
where was i?

he sort of walk me back.
yea.
made me wait.
so i just ignored him and walk home by myself:D
den he was like running after me.
HAH.
met him @ void.
chatted for a while den went up.
more good looking?
lols!
nahs
can ask him give it up.
even tho i say he more good looking buttttttttttttt
NO WAY.

i miss chatting with some msn people.
like like
b.
now left with otheres that i dun like t chat t but they like t disturb me kind or some perverts!
like th one in my previous post.

yep.
so i'm home aloneeeeeeeeeeee.
they went t collect ang paos!
ahhh
$$!
nvm

& i do not LIKE thick skin people!
for example (hleo who is trying t bitch with my bestie!

gonna shower alr.

toodles.


_____________________________________________

went t old folk tday
visited my great grandma.
wanted t hug her even if i dunno her well,
th feeling
(feelings that i cannot hide)
but i din't
was afraid.
before i went off,
she told me.
dun be afraid.
i almost cried.
-theres no more time left):

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!