February 4, 2008

0Yi dunno to cry or t laugh after seeing th post.
and i'm CHUANG CHARMAN for goodness sake!
oh god!
someone actually changed my name!
nvm.

it's not nonsense!
i heard it from someone's mouth that i am not fit t be in th section!
you tell me i'm wrong?
jie qi heard it too!
i heard it from someone that my sound on th cornet is irritating while i bloody tried to practice.
i did PRACTICE!
my hair is alr being fried by you.
nahs.
forget it.

things that i learned tday.
i'm not called to be sucessful,
i'm called to be faithful.
E N D U R E
focus on a purpose.
HOLD ON NO MATTER WHAT!
RE-DIRECT you focus!

E N D U R E because he will NEVER give up on me
use my experience to help others!
I AM
NOT
GOING
THROUGH IT
ALONE!
i was sent so far not t enter th race but t finish it.

my grandpa just bought another apartment beside his house tday.
went t look.
so next time i can run through and fro th two apartments?
nvm.

lastly.
I WANT TH CHOCS FROM YOU!




FUCKING fuck.
nahs.
forget it.

just found out.
there will be NO BAND ON FRIDAY:}
cheers.!
blehs.

some sluts are bloody reading my post and -
>!@$%$(&*)_(*%
not happy stay away and turn th fuck around.

nothing much tday.
tim is gonna go EMO again.

EEEEEEEEEEEW.
digusting.
kindly fuck off if you dun like what i'm posting this is MY BLOG:)
not happy with anything den post it at your blog.

ahahahaaa.
just found out something from gan.
actually- is not so sweet after all.
maybe good looking.
but a slut.
eeeeeeek.
like Rofl!
scary pussy.
OMG OMG OMFG!

-bite on th tongue

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!