April 28, 2008

your words speaks louder than actions





i was forced to blog about him):

ok.
ji dan so i'm gonna blog about you now okokokok?
happy? touch? OMG! don't cryyyyyyyy.

Aik soon, is my best faithful friend ever. ;D
he is th "nicest" friend i ever get.

LEE AIK SOON is his name , his birthdate is 12/12.
OMG! that saves me and santa plus th two deers alot of time, money and energy :bbbb
He loves to get crazy and bully me PLUS make me angry for no reason ,
Omg. thats like so stupid. wahahha , AIK SOON, my turn to insult you. (smiles)

He has attitude problem and some mental problem in fact, he is crazy and do weird thing in class that bother ME -little miss nice has been bullied by him and keeping silent until now!
he is from some onewest gang, that i dunno whats that- its not my prob:b
he also like some one name call something something that I dont wanna say
wakakkaa.
AIK SOON! All the best for exams la.

ji dan ji dan ji dan!! you wang ba dan!
>*#^@&*$^*(#*@&$*($^
ahahaahahh..

be honoured that i blog about you ok.
best, snapshot it and print out AND!! frame it uppppp!
whoaaaaaaaaa!

oh gosh.
did i talk about egg jio-ing me?
oppseh!


alright.
serious.

i'm friggin sick!
i've been coughing.
AND! i choke on food easily!
thats th prob!
I ALMOST CHOKE TO DEATH.
on saturday while i was eating sushi,
sunday when i was eating porridge
and tday while i was eating rice!
Lol.

whatever.
my chi compo is a sucess(:
but! th chi bitch said that i cheated D:
unnecessary communication in detail.
like wth wth?!?!?!?
chi compo can cheat one meh?
like that i will pass my chi with flying colours already.
woooooooooosh!
but i always FAIL!
FAIL BADLY.
teacher must be smart.
yes i agree(:
but they must also have common sense!
good thing i managed to "fight' back and yay!
i proved my innocence!

i told jiqi th money contributed was for buying a limited bag.
goshhhhh!
its for her and tim's surprise partyyyyyyyyyy((:!!

this is getting boring.
byeeeeeeeeeee.

(note: th post below was posted by some thick skin people not by me(: yup. but don't woory. his/her skin gonna be bite offffff)
gosh! by who?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!