April 22, 2008

oh gosh!

EVERYTHING IS IN A MESS!

ohhohh.
tday was wth?
in th morning was caught in th rain.
so people were like running in th rain den i asked nicholas.
"want dash.(went very high) aiya you dumbo! sure don't dare!"
(i stepped out and started jumping)
(nicholas step out and started running)
nicholas"see lah. only you this idiot will stand down there jump jump jump others run you still walk."
-at traffic light.
me(:"there's something called j-walk"
(both ran to yewtee)
ohhh gosh.
i feel that my post is boring.

after school stayed back for one stupid half an hour history=.=
!!mdm chock bad mouthed mr seng!!!

ohya.
anyone heard th alarm go off tday :bb
ahahahaahhh
i x333333 (don't tell you:b)
den after hom-econ i was like shouting in front of lim lay har
"timothy don't pon lesson! go class!"
i guess i didn't know she was there?
den people infront of me were like whispering to each other.
"charmannnnn..keep quiet lah"
den i turned and saw her.
good thing i got my glasses on or i'll be in deep shit.
den stanley walked to me
"charman you rawk manzxz"
ahahahah..
but i still cannot figure out whats so funny about that.

went out of school and to 7eleven.
found out something that kindof scare me and shocked me.
so i cried?
i'm crazyyyyyy.

blehs.
gonna hunt for shuai ge alr...
MAN HUNT!
heh.
i'm going skin hunt.
lin<3! my skinnnnnnn.

tadas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!