April 14, 2008

silence brings sadness












i'm posting.


yes.


amazing=.=


i'm finally posting again.





nvm.


take my word of advice.


what you have might not always be there.





cornets--there are no goodbye for us.


whatever you are, you'll always be in my heart





this will NEVER end until th day i die


-saiful





soon th roads ahead will split and we'll go separate ways.





SERENADE was more than a sucess(:
mdm tang was beign rolled eyes by me:b


ahahahah.


cause she love cornets people toooooooooooo much that she HAVE to point and comment about every single one.

my g-grandma just left me like how my seniors did.

i broke down during et tday..

and all th way till th end of history.

and after recess i started again.

(theres a reason why i hate cats and one of th reason is becasue theres one on msn now)

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!