August 30, 2008

after awhile, you'll realised that actually it's not so hard afterall

BANGBANGBANG!
-blows pistol-

heh!
hello!
hellooo!
helloooo!
helloooooo!

good enough?
-nods head-
okk.
byeeeeeeeeeeeee.
byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

HAHA!
just kidding.
i won't let my blog die>(:

STUPID CCK.
made me highhh.
den turn around and slam me.
wthhhh!
but PEOPLEEE!
i know th name of library alreadyyyyy!
-shakes ass-
but i always pronounce wrongly.
nvm.
first step(:
effort effort.
i was shouting his name all day longgg!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
-jumps-

Alright.
serious pleassssssse.
went for sjab's parade tday.
my bloody ulcer was being hit by my cornet when i was marching>):
it's now so swollen!
i've got big big juicy ulcers in my mouth.
edwin, huqi and I!!
but we still got to play!
it was fun tho.

photos next time.

ate dinner at 9plusplus.
pathetic.
having party now.
i'm so effing tired.
& i can't sleep because there's a party!!

goshhhhhhhhhhh!

this pig says hi.
but i want a bye,.
good night.
i'm off to th party.

CCK you better dig out your brains cause i wanna know him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!