August 24, 2008

BUSY. BUSY. BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



ohoh! where's shihan? >): what a batch photo. lols



Great.
i finally have another chance to tounch th com>(:
"WHY YOUR DAYS SLOWER DEN US TH UH?"
this was what i told them whenever they din't update.
and nowww.
my turn.
*sighs*


okk.
i have no chance to upload photos so i went to grab them:X
couple of them from theo's blog.
she wanna provoke me.

went to put my uglam photo there!
arghhh!


& Sjab's pop @westwood.
FINALLY A PHOTO WITH THEO again!



HOHO! "LIBRARIANS are CUTE but EVAN is cuter!"
i love talking to her!



and th "cute"

LIBRARIANS! x3

I PROMISE I WILL one day UPLOAD and POST my OWN photos!
& that will be like next month?!?
:X

Went for our usual half a "section" breakfast
andy didn't go>):
but he drop by to ask me something.
he skat with minjiang all th way there.
HEH.
you should have seen him!
-Big big smile-
anyway, went to another sjab's rehearsal @daman high
it was raining!!

HOHOHO!
HAPPY RAINLESS!

den andy and sayyeng was like entertaining me>(:
yayyyy!
they never fail to.

so was let off and went to dinner with JieQi
den i noticed something!
i searched
and searched.
and searched AGAIN.
oppseh.
I can't find something.
i left my wallet in th my case and my case is in th QM room and th Qm room is in th bandroom!
AND!
-takes deep breath-
th bandroom is LOCKED.

so much for taking care of your valuables..

so had dinner.
and realised i have to go all th way to khatib.
(i didn't know where was that actually)
den leon was veryvery bad.
jieqi met ken and gang...
heh!
for who you are not what you wear okk!
so i(leon) was embarassed and so was jieqi(ken)
jieqi lent me her card>(:
THANK YOU!
so headed down to khatib.
it was bloody 8.55pm!
i grumbled.
den received an sms.
ROY!
he was going to sembawang so i stoped @woodlands.
met him and took th train again.

whatever!
reached home at 1plusplus.
slept till 12plusplus.

myhandphone is not with me.
so don't be dumb to waste your sms-es>(:
i'll only get in back next sat.

noticed that Roy and Jieqi love my handphone so so much that they always BRING MY PHONE BACK HOME WITH THEM.
but it's with my mum this time>:@

heee.
i'll get it back next sat.

toodles.

i wait, hoping for your return..
but please know that tears and sighs will dissipate with time



KIM!!
i'm down for all th saturdays this month!

SHANNON!
loves!


marcus promised me to help me find out who is library>(:
SHUSHIA!
he better do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!