August 16, 2008

HoHoHo!
santaChuangclauscharman is posting again!>(:

note : i won't be able to reply to tags. so if you want a reply, comments me on haloscan. its on the top of my posts.

this will be a damn short post.
yes.
i mean it.
confirm.
serious!!
really!!
-serious look-
whatever!

CHUANG JIN LEI!!
me + you - no more trust !

gosh!
i've so amny pictures to upload >):
i wanna share them!!
but i can't>D:

anyway, Happy First Month to my stead>(:
thanks for always being there for me>(:
thanks for th cheerups and even watching me N-g so many times.
heh.

th date doesn't matter;
it's just a number
Iloveyou(:
and! thanks for the chocs!
okk.
all these was posted by jingyin.
because i am in band & i'm having a performance
today.
say thank you to her!
--thank you--
-bows-
*claps*
gotta go!
byeee.
oh did i say this was a short post?
-shy;face turns red-
SHANNON AND MINJEI! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR KEEPING MY BLOG ALIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!