August 27, 2008



SUP.

OMGOSHHHHHHHHH!
peopleeeeeeeeeeee! EDEN ONG tag me siol!
HAHA.
i love him so much much.
i seriously madly crazy thinks that moutian can fly liao!

& finally i remembered something!
PLESE KINDLY NOTE THAT...
.
.
.
.
S
.

W
.
I
.
S
.
S
.
W
.
I
.
N
.
D
.
S,
spells.
SWISSWINDS!
is now known as

SINGAPORE COMMAND BAND of NATIONAL CADET CORPS; SWISSWINDS
(something like that uh)
kinda long right?
-grins-

went to serve detention tday.
ZHENG YUAN, JIE QI, JING YIN & YAN TING!
thats for helping me out tday>(:

th whole of my face was covered with glitter tday.
lmaos
AND DADDY,
get well soon>:D

some people seriously have no sense of creativity and originality!
copying this and that.
& they just can't stop copying me.
-rolls eyes-
making a fool out of themselves.
wthhhhh!
heh!
(please ask me if you need:)
shall not elaborate further.


You think you know
what everyone needs
You always take time
To criticize me

It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today


CHAN CHING KIT!
i miss you alot and alot and alotalot okk!
if theres anything you can come and share with me de!
but howhow?
heh!
BIRDS CAN FLYYY~


i've been waiting for you
but yet you never show up
i will continue to wait for you
till the day i drop dead.


i didn't see library tday>D:
but i saw him yesterday!
wearing specs.
hah!

anyway, my "whole" class searched th year book for him.
NONE!
>):

HAHAH! Love my class

mr shashi didn't take PE tday>)':
-frowns-
wasn't so fun at first.
until we made our own sound effects and change th movements for the workout a little!
> xD

SHANNON is giving me pressure!
a lot and a lot of pressure.



rightttt.
i'm going to get my dinner liao.

JIEQI!
SMILEEEEEE!>(:





No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!