November 15, 2008

Class outing ,GARDUATION parade, BAND

edited! with photo's uploaded!!
damn this stupid dumb com.
i wanna use th one in th living roommm >D:

i went to band this morning.
den went back home in th morning again-.-
i wasn't feeling well.
my stonach was friggin painnnnnnnnnnnful and i wanted to vomit.
so i kindof disturbed edwin during sectionals by making some weird noises to go back and inform th majors that i have to go home.

on my way home,
a auntie suddenly grab my hand.
and asked if i was ok.
saying that my face was pale, and i shld sit down and have a rest.
den without my consent, she pulled me to a corner and made me sit-.-
(in a nice way)
den i bo bian.
i sat down.
den another auntie came along and they started to chat and i ran awayyyy >:D :O

graduation parade.

[photo deleted]
class outing.
[photo deleted]

A BIGBIG THANKYOU TO DICKSON!
he's a very good photographer(:
it kept raining!
so we ran in and out of th sea!
went home at 10.

shall post th photos he took next time.
i'm running out of time.
gonna go pom pom.
byeeee.


CHARMAN REPLIES
14 Nov 08, 22:24
Leqi: Hellooooooooos
hihi you dumbo(:
14 Nov 08, 22:09
DpDs: Hey , quickly post those outing pic that i taken during the outing! if not send to me and i post on me own.LOL
i forget where i put adaptor:X
14 Nov 08, 21:39
reader: update pls
undated alr(:
sorry for th lack of updates, BUSY>:X
14 Nov 08, 00:18
JINGYI: hi =D
helloooooooooooooooooooo!
12 Nov 08, 00:37
JESLIN !: helloooooos charman !
HELLO JESLIN!
11 Nov 08, 23:58
lixian: hi librarian!
why is it always th same line? -.-
11 Nov 08, 09:46
gohyingsi: hi. just wan t let u know that i actually always wear a pants under my skirt. bye ! :)
i didn't mean anything offensive. don't be mistaken D:
10 Nov 08, 20:14
SERENE: HEYEHY ! tagged :)
haha! so long den you tag me!
10 Nov 08, 11:27
****: ;D
hello? xD
10 Nov 08, 09:50
Evangeline,: HEY MY DEAR i also wanted to take pictures with that white mouse!!! HAHA LOOK SO CUTE CAN! hehe. but someone reminded me of my uniform. SADDDD!
): we can't
10 Nov 08, 07:58
wei ting: hiie!!
(:
10 Nov 08, 07:35
ZHIYING.: okay i tagged, blur
thanks dumb! :D
10 Nov 08, 01:07
♥ Kim: CC , i wanna see you again
seeing you tday! xD
9 Nov 08, 21:37
~!Huiiminn♥: Orange~! Is not "zxczxc" IS FLOORBALL!!! Siann... If not can go out with my mummy oso de lorhh. Because of tt lurhh... i wan shopping!
haha! i don't wanna say floorball what! later offend people!
9 Nov 08, 20:07
JUDYhenGq: Yo... hehhes.. IMY
why are your tags always so lame?!
9 Nov 08, 19:56
minjei=]: nice blog!taqqs taqqs=]
^^ RETARDED JNR!
9 Nov 08, 08:35
reader: i guess people are just jealous if you and thats why they find faults with you. you credited not like them. anw, update(:
haha! it seems like they have nothing better to do uh? anyway, thanks for informing



I live in a world of lies. Then after a while,
I'll find out that th truth is in front of my eyes.
i'm not blur(:
nor am i blind.
i listen to words and look at words. I learn and understand that not everything is true in this world.
stop making promises when you are gonna break them because they become worthless.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!