November 29, 2008

Goodbye for now..

It's been long since i blogged?
sorry for th lack of updates.
have been very very busy lately.


have been very upset recently.
and i will cry when i listen to
Pachelbel's canon or cry on my shoulder which is my favourite song.




sometimes you just feel sad and you really reflect alot about life when you are alone.

i've been carrying a box of memories and that's why it's holding me back.

i miss tim, huimin, judy, shushia, clarence, jieqi, yanting, 2n2 alotalot.
i wonder why,
i don't miss him. Not at all.

sometimes you just feel tired and slowly, you let go.

i'm @swissotel th stamfords now(:
gonna stay there for a while.
den going to clubmed again!
it's time for a rest.

photo's of band dinner and trip will be post when i'm back home.

Slow Tears
by Martini


I look up
as a tear rolls slowly
down my cheek
I think about better days
and wonder if I'll feel that way again
you look at me
with those eyes I know so well
always serious, so deep and insightful
as though you're always in control
But not today
not now
Now you look so scared
like for once you don't have the answer
I gaze at you
looking deep into those hazel eyes
Hoping to understand
why you've said those things you did
I wonder for a moment
if this is all a dream
if I shall wake in the morning
and be relieved
you look at me
with a confusion I have never seen
slowly pull me towards you
and wipe the tears from my cheek



i'm not at a loss nor am i stress.
i'm just feeling tired after a long walk with th box on my hand.

i want a new blogskin pleasssssssssse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!