November 4, 2008

Lousy Extra Ominous Noob!




i'm super uber upset nowwww >D:
i've blocked super lots of people in msn and deleted some contacts in my phone.
cause i don't wanna talk to those people anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeee.


mummy bought me to see th doctor tday.
so did some test.
and was negative(:
*relief*
den was given MC and have to go back to th doctor for review this coming thursday.
skipped band>D:
and i woke up so super early for that.

i'm sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
uh, and i would like you to stop giving me craps.


Something happened for the first time deep inside.

it wasn't like me.
I kept running from the truth.
All I ever think about is you.
You got me hypnotized, so mesmerized



and i couldn't let you go
but I've just got to know
Are you holding back like the way I do?
i am trying so hard just to walk away.





Am I crazy over falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?



Has it ever crossed your mind
When we're hanging, spending time boy, are we just friends?
Is there more, is there more?



See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this into something that will last
Last forever

and this was yesterday at my mum's office.
i got a call in th morning was talk while huimin and jieqi were laughing..
i swear i was blur at that moment.
*shuts eyes*


it was like so super duper quiet in th morning.
we could even here th sound of a plastic bag!
den after lunch was like this!
gahhh!




we drank lot's of plain water on that day! >:X


we've got so much to do..

den after that..

I DID NOT EDIT ANY OF TH PHOTOS!
IT WAS PURE SUNLIGHT!
SO STOP ASKING ME xD

anyway, took lot's of photo but i din't send it to my phone.

See somehow I can’t forget you
After all that we’ve been through

Thinking that I deserved it
Now I realize that I really didn’t know
You didn’t notice, you mean everything
Quickly I’m learning, to love again
All I know is, I’m gonna be ok

It’s gonna hurt when it heals too

i can't live my life
Without something there to remind me
Was it all that easy
To just put aside your feelings

If I’m dreaming
Don’t wanna let, hurt my feelings

But thats the path, i believe in
And I know that, time will heal it

It’s time I let you go so I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I’ll be fine without you


PEOPLE I'M GONNA START A WHOLE NEW BLOG SOON.
SINCE I WANNA LET GO,
SO I SHOULD REALLY LET GO OF EVERYTHING EH?
SOON AFTER MY SKIN IS DONE I SHALL LINK YOU.

i go pompom liao!
shall leave this blog to rot >(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!