November 23, 2008

Friggin ulcers




i'm so wanting to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
(dai!)

these ulcers are killing me!!!
is super pain and when one is healing,
th other pop up again! I have that urge to squeeze it!!
but of course, i won't.
i'm not dumb like siao!

rule #1- never have ulcers!

i've learned something
each time when someone ask me if i were attached, i would ask them why.
(as in why do they think I am attached)
and some just said they think i am.

people like nicholas, roy, fennie, haziq, andy and all..
but i'm not!

and i've learnt something!
noticed SHEENUA's tag?

ATTACHED FACE!
haha.

haziq said that i have an attached face-.-
so yeah.

i guess that's why people usually ask me.

was in th library on friday and raynard was telling me and evan abt his day out with someone.
taking care of some non-living animals!
super funnyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

and evan said it was th first time she saw me laughing like that.
tho it wasn't th first.


and i was so looking forward to one of my favourite performance!
SWISS OPEN HOUSE!
hohoho!

you must be wondering why it's one of my fav.
but lemme tell you something.
i don't know why either.

>:O


i didn't reherse for th performance on friday because of th ulcer.
anyway, was playing around with sheena and i took a sissors to cut almost everything i see!
th map and all.
i even cut and untie th swisswind's banner-.-
nicholas didn't scold me >:D

zhengyong was super duper deeper uber father mother brother sister lather FUNNY!
and i fell on my butt in th hall on friday>:X


you don't change your attitude you never will.
cause you don't bother and you never will.
but lemme tell you something, you have already fail.
you failed in your thinking, character and lost th respect people had for you my dear.
you failed us.



perfomace for tday was okay.
and it was freakinggggggggggg hot!
sweat like mad until my ears could drop!
ok, so random.

My bro made his choices.
saint joseph insitute, catholic high, nan hua, njc.
bye.

THANKYOU EVAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!