May 22, 2009

THANK YOU DUMBO FOR CHOCOLATEEEE! >:D

nothing much tday. except for more virtual village

tim, clar and qi didn't want to go for morning assembly but i went.
it's a miracleeeeee!
hahah!
but in th end they got caught.
tim gl zainab because she pulled his hairrr!
in th end zainab said sorry to tim.
lol!

was in th library playing my virtual village when some ding-dong go show me something because he was bored?! or wanted to see me cry!
stupid fcukerrrrrrr~
i forgive you alr lah!

------------------------------


I used to think that this journey would be short and sweet. I had much confidence in it.thought that we could walk further than th previous few did. But when i look at it now, it's longer than what i used to think and somehow, i just feel that we might not make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!