May 20, 2009

The way we did when our love first began

rake it up, rewind it, turn it back and pause it ;make it clear and never regret it.
I hope i can turn back time and think of it. Because th way i see it, BOTH OF US NEED IT.

school is boringggg!
omgomg!
but thanks to clarence tan, i got something to play by th name of virtual village and someone to talk to!>:D
hahah!
but he's not so good afterall! because he kepy tickling me when i was sleepinggggggggggg!
slap you uh!
*pouts*

anyway, TIM AND JIEQI,
THANKS ALOT FOR TOURING TH WHOLE JP AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH ME!
>:D
i evol you guys alot okkkkkkkkkkkk!

and i seriously don't understand why signs are created!
i thought it was suppose to give ua a clear understanding of direction?!
but one told me to go up th grass slope in order to go to dental.
like wtf?!?!!?!?

brent! don't sadddd!
i give you jacket and give you map!

CLARENCE, you seriously suckkkkk! >:@


----------------------------------

Now I found somebody new and you
will never break my heart in two
again,.


fuck th person who into me to virtual village! ;didn't know you could let go like i'm shit

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!