May 19, 2009

HEY PEOPLEEEEEzxZXz!
I'm sorry for abandoning this blog.


anyway, owe you guys lots and loads of photos!

firstly, JIEQI AND TIMOTHY S' not-so-surprising birthday party.
don't understand why both of them must always make me pissed by guessing cake colour and all when i told them there isn't a birthday party for them.
(but of course they know that there is one lah)
AHYE! next time pei he yi xia xia lehhhhh!

tim and jq's birthday
and aiksoon, i'm so super sorry that i'm to lazy to block out your face.
hahahahaha! {loves}


just finish blog request and i'm proud of every single one i did tday!
>(:

anywayyyyy,
as i have said/post/blog/done,
"played" basketball quite often recently so,..



hahahahahah! CLARENCE NOOOB!
ok lah. but you can win me at other things k!
>:D

have loads of packing to be done.
(i'm talking about my room) and i'm dyinggggg.
>):
SAVE MEEE LAHHH!


leeched from clarence's blog:
http://c-u-b-e.blogspot.com

ok this was force by charman ==
Zzz told me to update
when i told her to ==
this is crap =)
lmao 2days of no school yay! LMAO

before the day this was wat happen ==


11:47 Hey monday no
school rite
reply 11:48 Have.Everyday even public holiday also have
school
i was like WTF? then reply
11:48 sure bo? 11:50 Oi
serious la
Reply : 11:53 I'M VERY SERIOUS. There's school unless our
school kenna demolish wahat
11:53 huh?
11:57 Wth.Serious lah!
have school but don't need go. and its monday already
I cannot take it
liao called her ==

I:hello
C:hello?
I:wei tomorrow serious got
school or not?
C:Today is Monday le (cause pass 12midnight)
I:OK.. today
got school?
C:*giggles* dun have
I:ok.. bb
lol continue watching tv
till 1am and then Suddenattack till 3 LMAO =/

then Went PizzaHut
on the following day for PIZZA treat from damian our coach LMAO =/ shiok lol
Charman dun jealous (:

LOL =.= and suddenly ask me buy her cup
noodles ? o.o wtf? ending here going to watch the simpsons NICE (:

Posted@{1:54pm}♥

(he was pwned by me for englishhhh! whaahahah)


i bought a new shoe for school!!! >:}
clarence tan! no more baby shoe!!

okkkkkk.
bye12345678910!

P/s: I'm hoping for someone to help me with my room now.

P/s/s: i don't feel like packing it lah! but it's messy!

P/s/s/s: I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!