May 11, 2009

sleepy head!

*stares*
what! You are not seeing things lah. Haha.
I am suppose to post something nice tday but thanks to clarence. 
i can't. Was suppose to use his laptop and blog at mac but cannot connect 
so tim lent me his iPod to post. But! It was low batt! 
So as i happily finish typing my last sentence and ending it with a full stop, my post was good.
Whao!

see! I do care about my blog ok! So i'm despo to blog until like that!

anyway exams are going on and i'm dying. (fyi, th reason i'm not able to blog is not because of exams but something else ) ok. So much thanks, tomorrow's 2 subjects, 
I'll faill them. Single digit, i'm expecting that.

anyway, don't forget me horr! come on, at least i made you love my blog last time right!
Hahah, alright, i'm off to study, last few sentence of th post is not by dummy. 
Alright , miss me!

ildummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!