January 5, 2011

School 2011

IT'S ALREADY 10PM AND I HAVE YET TO BLOG AND I NEED TO SLEEP!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!

Got sooooooo much to blog about school but I needa sleep!! SO I WILL HAVE TO USE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BLOGGING LINE AGAIN "I SHALL DO IT SOME OTHER DAY" :)

Anyway, school was really really boring and weird without last year's sec4 express and sec5 >):
Saw people coming down the usual stairs by the side and I looked up excitedly thinking that it would be them... no. It was this year's express. I forgot they were out of school.

No more going around randomly in school to talk to them, no more shouting their name excitedly when I see them. No more conversation outside their classes and no more seeing them around school.
Just thinking about it alone is making me so unexcited for O level result day. Wanted it to come so badly because it'll mean I'll see my batch mates again. But I just remembered that after taking their results, it'll mean they are officially no longer part of Swiss. Plus people like Zheng yong, Zhiming and maybe Jerald confirm won't come back one lor.


I wanna go sleep! It's 11pm!!!!!
WALAU EH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!