January 3, 2011

School starts tomorrow!


Which only means:

  • fucked up sleeping schedule
  • waking up early (this is now a problem for me since the day I started hanging out late at night)ng the bitches you hate at school
  • attire checks (BORING AND ANNOYING!!!!!!)
  • Usual routine, same shit.
RAWRRRRR!!

Anyway, my youngest bro checked into Sports School today. And I was asking him if there were stealing cases in th past.

bro: yeah, people stole cup noodles. Then (i forgot the name) was like I got my laptop for you to steal, you steal my phone.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

So I asked him if he was afraid of people stealing his stuffs and how he will keep his things safe and prevent people from stealing.

Bro: Only my roommate got th key. So if he steal I will know it's him right. Plus if he steal I got 5 days to find out. Unless he steals on Friday. Anyway, if he steal mine then I steal his lor.

Gawddd, I will miss talking nonsense with my bro when I can't sleep.

So yeah, school starts tomorrow and I am excited to see everyone back in uniform. Another thing I am excited about is letting new things in!!!!! >:D

TIME TO SLEEP EH CHARMAN????
GOOD NIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!