January 13, 2011

My prediction

My classmates were reading the newspaper this morning and made this statement.
"the woman so poor thing sia, never do anything wrong but die for nothing because someone committed suicide"
And I immediately know what they were talking about.

Just recently, Idk when, someone committed suicide and "dropped" on a lady who was innocently walking past.
I immediately LOL-ed right after finding out.
Not because the woman died lah -.-

I LOLed because I said this before haven't I????????????????
If you remember, last year, I posted about people committing suicide.
http://chharmanchh.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-just-die-but-leave-everyone-else.html (read it if you haven't)

"WORST! WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO LAND ON THE GROUND, SOMEONE WALKED PAST WITHOUT NOTICING AND YOU LAND ON THAT PERSON AND HE/SHE DIES TOO!

Don't tell me it's impossible. With something called gravity, it's impossible for you to float in the air for 5mins then land. They don't even have time to run lah!!!!"


Seeeee!!!!!!!!!! NOW DON'T TELL ME IT'S UNTRUE AND BELIEVE IN THINGS I'VE SAID CAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!!!!


Now when I think about things I've said, I don't think I'm talking nonsense or anything that is ridiculous lor.
I MEAN 99% OF THE THINGS I'VE SAID CAME TRUE.


You can totally ask Theo and Shushia because I predicted many things, AND IT ALL CAME TRUEEEEE!!!!


And I predict my mum will ask me to sleep soonz.
GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!