January 16, 2011

So yesterday was COC parade/ Farewell party to Chairman Dr. Aurthre Beng.






Parade would be boring because Theo wasn't there, and I have got nothing to do. But thanks to Joshua, I was being entertained.










Swiss Winds did pretty well, love the slow march. Swiss Winds was slow marching for the second time. My batch was the first to slow march! HEHHEHEH! Love it when we slow march.

Talked to Mr Tan while the Jazz emsemble was performing.
And we saw Mr Chew doing all the background work for us. Many times, we've gotten the glory but forgot about those who did most of the work for us and made everything possible. Saw Mr Chew sweating and all yesterday. He was making sure that everything was running well. And when Swiss Winds was being praised, he stood at the back, smiling to himself. He wasn't recognized. But he was happy, to see and know that we were. Thank God for such a great and selfless conductor.

Anyway, before this week ends, I wanna apologize to my friends. Those whom I shouted at. Yes, I'm starting to need anger management, I'm starting to act more and more like my old self. OR, even worse. But seriously, don't you think sometimes you've taken things too far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!