July 12, 2011

17th birthday

Hello people, I'm officially 17 since 6 days ago.

I'M SO OLD ):
And it also mean I have a year lesser left to live.
YEAH! I AM WEIRD. I LIKE TO COUNT DOWN TO HOW MANY MORE YEARS I HAVE TO LIVE.

Didn't have the time to blog previously, so here I am now! Gonna tell you about how I spent my 17.....

On Monday, 4th July


My youngest bro pushed back his check-in day to boarding school to join me for my birthday dinner at MBS!



 Shopping before dinner!

Happy bro who have gotten his timberland jacket at ($400) 

My other bro also bought his iPhone 4.

AND AS FOR ME, 
I'VE GOTTEN NOTHING!

NOTHINGGGGG!!!!!
Which didn't make sense at all because their purpose was actually coming out to celebrate my birthday but they ended up getting gifts from my parents and I've got nothing at all when I'm the birthday girl!!

Sad or not!! 
I was being used! >):

Was walking around at the 2nd level and I felt a familiar atmosphere. A veryyy familiar one and I looked down to see a skating rink!!!!!

Was so excited, I ran down to first floor only to find out that
it was the fake rink.
(I mean fake ice with that sentence.)



Thought it would be real ice like the skating rink which used to be in Jurong East. Got so excited thinking that I will be able to skate again but had my hope crushing when I got closer.

I really don't understand why the government can't fund the skating rink at JE.
It's the only rink with real ice in Singapore and it has to be closed down due to lack of funds to maintain it. 
SAD. Now teacher sunny and all the other instructors are goneeeeeeeee to idk where.


Dinner time!! Wanted to have dinner at MBS hotel but because bro wanted to watch some water show thingy, we ate at Beanstro.

 Mushroom soup for starters.

 I ordered Pure Caramel drink.

 And salad for side orders.
 THIS SALAD WAS GOOD!!

Bro and dad ordered Roasted Chicken which tasted good as well.



While I ordered Sirlon Steak. Which I didn't enjoy because I wanted Medium Rare and they gave me Medium.
 This was before I tasted it. That's why the happy face.

Here's the water thingy my bro wanted to see.
Which was pretty lame and I already knew what was gonna happen. It's just the structure us there being opened to allow collected rain water to come out.


Thanks to this, my family couldn't eat in peace as it was soooo cold with thanks to the air con and with the water gushing out. brrr~
 Desert!!




Wednesday, 6th July (actual birthday)

Had papers in the morning and headed over to Westmall for lunch then after.
And yeap, that's about it, didn't celebrate my birthday and I went home to sleep.
Slept till 7pm in the evening and woke up to watch my fav show.


@ 7:42PM


I checked my phone and realize that Aiksoon had spammed called me. HAHAH! So I answered his phone call and he asked me to go over to westmall to meet him! I was like "huh! FOR WHATTT!!!!! I don't want and I cannot!!" And he went "nvm, them just come go downstairs of your house can?" So I did as I was told, I went to my door and saw 3 guys standing outside!

Aiksoon, Nicholas and Enze were standing outside my door!! HAHAH! WHAT THE HELL! They went to ask my bro for my address and specially came down after one of them finish their oral to pass me my birthday present! SWEET GUYS! HAHAH!
Love them soooo much!

Went down for dinner at my grandp's place and had my cake made by my mummy!!
I requested for my mummy to make my fav cheesecake for me, so here it is, she and my bro made Oreo Cheesecake for me! ^^

But thanks to my bro, it became a sugar free cake -.-
Still nice though!




Thursday, 7th July


Nothing much of a special day, had my papers and went to meet my mum for lunch then after, I went to claim my free Double chocolate from Mcafe! :D





Friday, 8th July


Had bio papers and headed home after papers to get change.
Met my girls at lot for lunch @Ajisen and then to KBOX!!

This Kbox session was a crazy one because I didn't select any sad songs. Instead, all were those get high songs and Theo and I danced away in the room! HAHAH.

I selected Give me everything, Animal, Yeah x3, etc.
And when Party Rock came on, Theo and I shuffled away! HAHAHHA! (but of course it wasn't really shufflin')

We did some crazy shufflin' and Shushia and Yanting were looking/videoing us laughing away.

It was really some crazy shufflin' and they made both of us do it again and again.... until..... I BROKE A GLASS because of the wire of the mic.

Shushia: Later they ask how come glass break what you say!
Me: We were doing some crazy shufflin'!

So we called for service and the guy who served us thought we wanted to pay the bill. hahah. and we told him it wasn't because we wanted to pay and that it was because we had bad news for him. -we broke the glass.

Then he said "it's ok lah! Our company got a lot of money, this one glass only nvm one!"
HAHAH!

And came in 5mins later again to ask us if we needed someone to mop the floor for us.

Such a cutieeeeee ^^

After Kbox, we went over to lot and while I was looking at shoes in mondo, Theo came and told us she got to go off. She separated from us while I continued walking around lot with Shushia and Yanting.

Then after awhile, I received a call from L asking me where I was. (Didn't want to meet him because I had pimples so I rushed home) But on my way out, I saw him and screamed! SCAMMER L!
>:@

Went home and saw this particular paper on my floor.


Wanted to leave the paper there and go out to use my laptop because I was too lazy to pick it up.
But something in me was saying "AIYA! DON'T BE SO LAZY LAH!" So I picked it up and read the contents of it. I thought I wrote it to myself or something.

And.. just when I was about to put the paper away, Theo surprised me with a "BOO!" she was hiding on my bed, behind my chair!

I don't know why my mum allowed her in lor!! HAHAHAH!
So yeap, that's when the surprise started. MY BIRTHDAY SURPRISE!!

Theo said I have to look at the clue which she gave me and think of a place to go. 
A very useless clue -.-

It stated "Your favorite pastime? Your favorite person? Your favorite place?"

Which wasn't a clue at all! Because my fav pastime is sleeping, using com and watching dongyi. While I don't really have any fav person currently and if  I had to choose one, it would be God. And the only place where I know I can really find God is church. Not a very appropriate place my friends will go for my birthday.
So what's my fav place?!
It's of course my bed, bandroom and church!

NOT APPROPRIATE AGAIN!

SO HOW WOULD I KNOW WHERE!!!!
And I finally decided to go to cck park because it's the most common place whenever we wanna surprise someone. And tadaaaaaa!

I WAS RIGHT!

Reached cck park with Yanting and Shushia waiting for me, giving me my first clue. I had to find 4 different people who were there to celebrate my birthday with me. And the 4 were Enze, Aiksoon, Clarence and Nicholas! Of course with TSFY as well.

Next, they gave me clues to where my presents were!
siao leh! I had to find a total of 10 of them!! TIRINGGGG!

And what I gotten was a whole collection of Gossip Girls!
Not a complete collection though, but I appreciated it.

THANK YOU!!!!!




Then, I received muffins, specially baked by Dickson for me!
Thank you too! ^^
Saturday, 9th July


Met Aiksoon, Enze and Theo for service. They decided to come over to CHC because of Jayesslee.
AHAH! And this is Aiksoon's impression of my church!

RT @Aiksooon CHC like concert sia!! All the people super on!!!





Had our desert, chatted and went home.

Sunday, 10th July


Went for service with my family, I CAN'T WAIT FOR EMERGE NEXT WEEK!!!!!
And this is one random pic. LOL

Went to railmall for lunch after service,
here's introducing to you, one of the nicest Chicken Briyani and Prata sold in Singapore!!!!!!!

I always over eat here! I'll buy a set of Briyani and then, prata. AND I WILL FINISH THEM ALL!










So yeap, that's my whole week, my birthday week! :)

DPA talk yesterday at NP, glad to have Thomas, Desmond, Derry, Lynette and Andy help me later on at night. For taking out some precious time of theirs to get my write up and engine going. THANK YOU!!!!
I'm blessed, very bless :)

P/s. Thank you and love you all who wish texted me! I'M SERIOUS!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!