July 2, 2011

Boring Friday Night


2 Subjects down. I'm left with a few more subjects to go before Prelim 1 ends.
And it'll be just 7weeks before Prelim 2. Oh God. I can't wait for all these to end.. but at the same time, I wish time would slow down. 

I want to spend more time as a Swiss student in my uniform, I want to spend more time with my classmates and still be treated as a student. (One thing about poly I don't like is that we'll be in civilian. Which means, people will treat you like an adult on the streets. No chances given, no uniform to put on and to be proud of.)

I also want to spend more time studying...
GAH. Readers younger than me, hear me out and start studying!!

So, I was about to give up on geog yesterday. But thanks to Aiksoon, Enze, Dickson and Haikal for encouraging me, I got out of bed and tried studying again.

Woke up this morning and rushed through natural veg. Didn't try to memorize, I only read it like how I read my ss. Our brain works wonders sometimes.
I managed to remember every single detail!!

So, here's a little update on what I've been doing for the week.

Sunday, after service, I had lunch with my family.. 

 Then we went over to FEP as my bro needed to get some stuffs from his sponsors.

And we found this shop in a corner. Decided to have ice cream (made in a special kind of way) see the guy behind the cones? He's the one who makes the ice cream. And he entertains you while doing it. IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN LAH! It's on 2nd level of FEP. Near Sunrise badminton shop.
 OH! And I mentioned that I did the good luck thingy the other time!! It's done! But kinda fail eh.

 Monday after school, went for Sakae with the girls.




 hehe, love my girls. I went to the toilet and they ordered for me. Feels nice to have friends remembering what
you always eat ^^ 
Then Wednesday! Headed home after paper to get change for lunch date with Mum and Auntie Salony (Indonesian Principal of Private school) for lunch date @ Din Tai Fung!

I think of dimsum wanna vomit alreadyyyyyy.

Love this Hei zi ma (black sesame) bun!! Didn't take many photos because I didn't eat a lot and it was rude to take my cam out to snap pics while we were eating with outsiders. So yeap! The rest of my week was spent by studying.

Anyway, hope this post would be enough for the time being!
good night peopleeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!