June 25, 2011

Ink on my arms





HAHHAHAH! Let me show you some comments on twitter..

  1. http://twitpic.com/5glxcg - HAHAH! YA ALL KEEP REVIEWING TO SEE IF REAL OR NOT RIGHT! THIS PIC IS BEING VIEWED 35 times already! HAHAHAH
  2. @leejoz HAHAHH! "my own" visual orgasm
  3. @sandriyya LOL!! Paste and peel where got designs like that!!
  4. @leejoz YA!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHA!
  5. HAHAHH! keeping @sandriyya in suspense! HAHAH! Her reactions all so cute and funnyyye. HAHAHA
  6. @sandriyya HAHAHHAHAHH! YOU'RE SLOWWWW! HAHAH! YES. I'M KEEPING YOU IN SUSPENSE!
  7. More photos! -Ink on my arm. http://twitpic.com/5gnrmb


Home for the whole day today. But at least I did some "work" rather than just sitting in front of the laptop.




Got this idea from Sandra when she tweeted it. And since I was doing all these schedule and targeting stuffs, I decided to do this as well.

I SHOULD REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY START STUDYING ALREADY.
*sigh*

I'm always saying the same thing but doing different..
School is starting on Monday and so is Prelim1. I really need to stop fooling around... easier said than done.

I'm so weird lor. Usually people get distracted because of hand phone, computers. So I placed them aside and just 5mins into studying, I got distracted and started doodling on my student guide and doing all these... plus cutting out stuffs on brochures as well...


and sticking stickers on my arm -.- 


I don't understand how I can be distracted by EVERYTHING around me man..
It's like I haven't seen the world before. Am I abnormal????????? >):

I need to stop being distracted. 
Ok, byebye.


P/s. I'm a tattoo master remember????? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!