June 1, 2011

Someday, you'll be loved

Some overdue photos here, From last week all the way to this morning in school.

Studying with Fiona last Friday night at Limbang.

While on my way to Limbang, I got disturbed by 2 guys and if you followed me, you would have seen me ranting about it. Because while I was trying to "escape" I accidentally spoiled my slippers --


Then Sunday late afternoon. YESSS, CHINESE!!!!!! SO GLAD IT'S OVERRR.
And hopefully,  won't have to attempt the second time.
Headed to lot after that for Yami yoghurt!
And budget shopping to find my slippers at a cheap rate because I needed one as my old one couldn't survive thanks to Friday's incident.

And Fiona and I only had $10 altogether!!!!!
POOR GIRLS! HAHHA! We used up our money on food.


Following Tuesday at school,
My regular :)
Fish bee hoon!!
Then brought sweets into the hall for MT Intensive to keep me awake.










Thursday, Bio practical.











My last lap revising for MT on Sunday. Couldn't focus and so....
HAHAHHAHA. Camwhored. Sorry, I very distracted one.

Monday movie with the girls @ JP

YESSS, I KNOW I LOOK VERY SIMILAR TO SOMEONE HEREEEEE.




Yesterday, Tuesday studying at Yewtee, LJS before I got my "pleasant" surprise from L

This morning, Wednesday, Chem practical.











Followed by social studies!! And I was the first to complete!
Everyone was like "WAAAAAA, short skirt leyyyyy" (That's what they like to call me -- or cheerful, coconut. Give me all sorts of name)



While waiting for Theo...


HAHAHHAHA! TIME TO SLEEEEEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHARMMAN
kiss on you!